Saturday, September 16, 2023

Part 4 / Day 6 : Sarrance - Bedous

Today's walk from Sarrance was a short one, accompanied by the French couple, who are returning to Pau today, and the German woman who continued on for several more kilometres. It was a bit like yesterday's harrowing last few kilometers at the beginning, but with the Gave d'Aspe on the opposite side of the narrow ledge. Since it was a shorter walk I had time to kill when I arrived at Bedous, which fortunately had places to eat, and an ATM

 

 

 

.

 Leaving Sarrance

 

 

 

 

 

   


 Bedous

 

 

 

 

Here we celebrate our last afternoon together in Bedous. The German woman, Rebekah [center], and the French couple, [Monique featured on the left], would be taking the train back to Pau,

 

  




Gîte Montagne et Vie in Bedous where I stayed


Dinner the Spanish hiking group in my gîte in Bedous. Nachos [front left] spoke French, and his wife, Ana, is behind me in the orange t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Part 4 / Day 17 : Pamplona -- Biarritz -- return to Paris

I woke up early and made it to the bus station, stopping across the street for coffee and pastry. The Spanish gentleman who I attempted to t...